Gluten-Free, Vegan, No-Bake, Refined Sugar-Free • Makes 12 Bars
• 2 cups gluten-free oats
• ½ cup almond flour
• ½ tsp. cinnamon
• Pinch salt
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 3 tbsp. maple syrup
• 2 tbsp. sunflower seed butter
• ½ cup melted coconut oil
• 50g dark chocolate
1. Add all the ingredients (except chocolate) into a high-powered blender or food processor. Pulse until everything comes together into a dough-like texture.
2. Press the dough into a parchment-lined 8×8 inch pan.
3. Refrigerate the cookie base until the firm.
4. Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
5. Drizzle over oat base and refrigerate again until chocolate is set.
6. Remove from the fridge and slice into referred shape.
7. Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.