ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Nature’s Source is an award winning, full service natural dispensary specializing in professional grade vitamins, sports nutrition, natural health and beauty, and homeopathic products.
We offer an environment where you can follow your passion for Natural Health and Wellness and engage directly with clients. In store you have the opportunity to learn about evidence-based brands and you are surrounded by other health experts who also thrive on supporting their local communities.
We always encourage you and support you to be your best. Connect to be published in Nature’s Source Expert News.
Become a part of our journey as we grow and open new locations.
- Burlington - 2010 Appleby Line, Burlington, L7L 6M6
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in maximizing store profitability while maintaining a customer centric environment
- Assist in sales growth by executing marketing programs to meet target KPIs
- Support the manager with all operational functions including administrative duties, visual merchandising and inventory management control
- Delegate responsibilities amongst store team with clearly defined expectations
- Assist the manager with hiring, training and team performance management
- Assist with staff scheduling, monitor performance expectations and report on metrics
- Participate in community outreach programs
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment
- Exemplify company core values and understand the company mission
- 2 – 3 Years of experience in a natural health retail environment
- Post-secondary education in either Natural Health, Nutrition, Sports Nutrition, Naturopathy, Homeopathy is an asset.
- Strong understanding of natural health products
- Superior leadership, coaching and people management
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Strong computer skills