- INIKA eyeshadows are rich in pigment, providing vibrant and opulent colours that last all day.
- The purity of ingredients means that they are perfect for even the most sensitive eyes.
- INIKA eyeshadows are multi-purpose and can be used wet or dry as a shadow or eyeliner.
- Tap a small amount of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid.
- Then, using the flat side of the Vegan Shadow Brush, lightly pat INIKA Mineral Eye Shadow onto the lid.
- Try to avoid sweeping on eye shadow as this can diminish some of the pigment delivery, you can always add more colour as desired.
- Tap off the excess powder and apply to your eyelids as desired.
For Compex Look:
- Begin by applying a dark INIKA Eye Shadow in the crease of the eye from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner using the Vegan Defining Angle Brush.
- After application, blend this line out. This will allow one colour to smoothly melt into another.
- Next apply a mid-tone shade to the centre of the lid, then apply the darkest shade in the crease and outer corner to create depth.
- Finish by applying a light shade to the brow bone to highlight.
- Use your Vegan Angle Brush to use as an intense liquid eyeliner by tapping a small portion of Mineral Eyeshadow into the lid and mixing it with a drop of water.
- The INIKA Loose Mineral Eye Shadow works well with one of the following mediums as a base: INIKA Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream, Cream Eye Shadow, Concealer or Eye Pencil.
- If you make a mistake, organic cotton swabs are perfect for spot correcting smudges or smears around the eye area.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Boron Nitride.