Flora B 50 Vitamin Complex vitamins are so named because they are commonly found together in foods and are so interrelated in their function as coenzymes to catalyze many biochemical reactions. They are all water soluble and are not stored very well in the body, so it makes sense to take a daily B complex supplement if you find you are consistently lacking from some of their known benefits.
- Supports normal growth and development
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Helps in tissue and red blood cell formation
- Supports liver function
- Each capsule contains a high potency of B complex vitamins
- Bottled in environmentally-friendly recyclable amber glass
- In vegetarian capsules
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 50 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic acid, (Calcium-d-pantothenate) 50 mg
Folate (Folic acid) 500 ¼g
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 ¼g
Biotin 50 ¼g
Choline (Choline bitartrate) 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide,
dicalcium phosphate and hypromellose.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.