The War on Testosterone. Here’s How to Fight Back and Win
The War on Testosterone
Are you experiencing a lack of energy, decreased sexual health, muscle loss, less motivation, or an increase in belly fat?
If so, it’s more than possible that you’re suffering from low testosterone production, also known as Low T.
A quick internet search and you’ll most likely be told that testosterone levels naturally decline 1% each year you age…
However, dig a bit deeper - and you’ll quickly discover that today’s man’s testosterone levels are at their lowest level in recorded history. In-fact, the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that the current generation of men have consistently lower peak testosterone levels.
How to Eat to Boost T?
Grass-fed beef like steaks and bison burgers, salmon, whole eggs, avocados, almonds, and coconut oil - these are all sources of saturated fat. And contrary to popular belief, saturated fats aren’t that bad.
- Saturated fats contain cholesterol, and cholesterol is what your body uses to make testosterone. The key to this secret is eating the right amount on a daily basis.
- The Journal of Applied Physiology reports men consuming a diet containing 40% fat had higher testosterone than those consuming only 20%.
How to Exercise to Boost T?
Science shows the 3 key factors for maximizing testosterone release from a workout are training with compound movements, using heavier loads, and taking short rest periods between sets.
For example, 45-minute workouts, 3 to 5 times a week, consisting of compound movements such as the bench press, squat, and deadlift with a weight around 80% of your 1 rep max, and taking no longer than 90 seconds between working sets - is a surefire testosterone fix.
How to Supplement to Boost T?
Although eating and exercise is imperative to build a foundation of health - what if you could supplement to boost your natural T levels quickly, safely, and naturally?
- -434% Greater Increase in Testosterone Compared to Exercise Alone.
- -128% Greater Loss of Body Fat Percentage Compared to Exercise Alone.
- -137% Greater Increase in Muscle Size Compared to Exercise Alone.
Incorporate a daily dose of Status® into your morning routine and experience the difference for yourself.