Coconut oil has been called the healthiest dietary oil on earth! Its nutritional and health claims are simply phenomenal. Among them, to mention only a few, are:
- Coconut oil is lower in calories than any other fat, promoting weight loss by increasing the metabolic rate.
- Coconut oil is a quick nutritional source of energy, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
- Coconut oil is heart-healthy, supporting healthy cholesterol levels, while preventing high blood pressure, heart disease, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
- Coconut oil improves absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino-acids, for stronger, healthier bones, teeth, and organ systems.
- Coconut Oil, highly regarded for its nutritive and tonifying benefits to tissues, is also a very effective antimicrobial. In fact, one of the most powerful natural yeast-fighting substances is caprylic acid, a medium-chain fatty acid which is derived from Coconut Oil, and has been found to be extremely effective in treating candida infections like vaginal yeast infections.
- Coconut oil fights viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infection, and helps build a strong immune system.
- Coconut oil helps to reduce chronic inflammation, supporting tissue healing and repair.
- Coconut oil may be applied topically and helps promote healthy, younger-looking skin.
- Coconut oil has a mild, pleasant taste, adding to the enjoyment of any food to which it is added.
- Coconut oil resists oxidation, so it has a long shelf life.
- Coconut oil is heat resistant, making it the best cooking oil in the world!