Bites, chapping, burns, scratches, cuts… No, this is not the beginning of a nasty rhyme, but rather an opportunity to use the Boo-Boo Cream with your little adventurers. It could go on and on: blisters, bleeding scabs, small lesions, rashes, etc. This organic cream is a must for your first aid kit: simply apply it on the skin to quickly understand its effectiveness. Our little secret: it works as well with adults, and can even be used on tattoos. It soothes itching and helps healing!
Why does it work?
- Organic beeswax is used for its protective and cleansing properties for the skin.
- Organic plantain leaves help relieve inflammation.
- Organic lavender flower helps relieve, heal and cleanse wounds.
- Calendula flower is known to have soothing and healing properties, and treats skin inflammation and sores.
- Bee propolis wax proves to be an antibiotic and has very active healing properties.
- Goldenseal root is antibacterial and helps relieve skin inflammation and treat infected wounds.
- Antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Easy to apply and very small amounts are sufficient.
- Can be used with cloth diapers, but be careful: it can stain!
- The green color and texture of this cream come from its main ingredient, extra virgin organic olive oil, and also from plant macerations.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial colors, perfumes or preservatives. No nut oils or petroleum derivatives.
- 100% of the ingredients are certified organic.
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control (NPN 80006230).
Extra virgin Organic olive oil (Fruit) (Olea Europaea)* 76,11%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (INCI):
Bee (Cera alba) Wax*, Comfrey (Symphytum Officinalis) flower*, Plantain (Plantago Major) leaf*, Lavender hybrid (Lavendula hybrida) flower*,Marshmallow (Althea Ocinalis) root*, Calendula (Calendula Ocinalis) flower*, Propolis wax (Propolis cera)*, Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) root*, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) leaf*, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) leaf*, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Ocinalis) leaf extract*.
* ingredients from Organic Farming
For external use only. Contact with eyes should be avoided, if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. If symptoms last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, or condition worsens, stop use and consult a health care practitioner.