We all love to eat, but what we dislike is that sluggish feeling and uncomfortable sense of fullness that often comes in the aftermath of a heavy meal. A common tradition in Europe, bitters have been cherished for centuries to help make the eating experience more enjoyable. Many of the gastro-intestinal problems people experience today were very rare among our ancestors. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the optimal functioning of our digestive process. The liver benefits from the stimulation of bitter herbs to help it carry out its vitally important activities. The combination of stimulating herbs and bitter food extracts makes Gallexier‚ Herbal Bitters an ideal complement to a hearty meal.
- Gentian and blessed thistle are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as digestive tonics to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion
- Gentian and ginger are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nausea
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow.
- Made with artichoke leaves, dandelion, turmeric root, gentian root, blessed thistle and 7 other time-honoured herbs to support digestion
- Gallexier's taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making it ideal as an aperitif or an after-meal digestive
- Safe and gentle for daily use, the perfect alternative to harsh laxatives
- Non-habit forming, alcohol-free bitters
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, GMO, artificial additives and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Certified kosher
- Eco-friendly packaging in recyclable glass bottles
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.