Helps in the development of bones and teeth, clams muscle spasms & tight muscles.
- Magnesium is required for the formation of bones and teeth, and for nerve and muscle function.
- It is involved in numerous enzyme reactions that keep the body working properly.
- It regulates growth and development, and supports immune function and temperature regulation.
- Shaky hands, tension headaches, nervousness, and muscle spasms all respond favourably to magnesium.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.