Vitamin-rich cod liver oil formula
- Provides 105 mg of DHA and 75 mg of EPA per daily dose
- Includes 300 mcg RAE of vitamin A and 400 IU of vitamin D per daily dose
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth and night vision
Cod Liver Oil DHA/EPA Forte Capsules is an effective blend of DHA, EPA, and vitamins A and D that helps maintain optimal health. Vitamin A is involved in oral immune tolerance and helps maintain the integrity of the intestinal epithelial barrier by enhancing regulatory T cell activity and immune function.1 Vitamin D helps absorb and use calcium and phosphorus, which are required for normal bone mineralization, and mediates bone remodeling by promoting the activity of bone cells.2 DHA and EPA support cognitive health, and their supplementation has been associated with the maintenance of neuron function in the hippocampus, a region of the brain associated with memory.3
1. Hall, JA, Grainger, JR, Spencer, SP, Belkaid, Y. Immunity. 2011; 35: 13-22.
2. Wranicz, J, Szostak-Wegierek, D. Characteristics and Classic Role. Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig. 2014; 65(3): 179-184.
3. Cederholm, T, Salem, NJ, Palmblad, J. Adv Nutr. 2013; 4(6): 672–676.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 10
Calories from Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1.5g
Saturated Fat ... 0.5g
Algal Oil ... 1390mg
(from Schizochytrium sp.)
DHA ... 360mg
EPA ... 200mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose,sunflower oil,sunflower lecithin,rosemary extract,natural mixed tocopherols,ascorbyl palmitate,silica
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat,starch,yeast,gluten,corn,soy,sodium,sugar,artificial coloring or flavoring,antimicrobial preservatives,dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources,free of preservatives and additives.
Recommended Dose: Adults and Adolescents (14 years and older): Take 1-2 soft gels dailywith a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Adolescents and Children (9-13 years old): Take 1 softgel daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.