Silica is often called the 'beauty mineral' because it helps rejuvenate the collagen in your body and reverse some of the effects of aging by maintaining the elasticity and suppleness of the skin. Silica is needed for the continuous formation of collagen for the maintenance of healthy bones, tooth enamel, cartilage, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and joints.
Florasil is an organic vegetal silica supplement that helps provide the silica you need. A unique product is plant-based, made from the spring horsetail plant, Florasil is the only vegetal silica supplement that is bonded with bioflavonoids, which help the silica make its way through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream.
Florasil is produced according to Dr. Louis Kervran's patented extraction method, whereby organic vegetal silica is extracted from spring horsetail, using water instead of chemicals. Only silica prepared in this gentle manner yields a highly bioavailable silicate in the form of orthosilicic acid.
This extraction method not only preserves the bioflavonoids necessary for the effective absorption of silica, but it ensures the retention of a spectrum of naturally occurring beneficial minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, boron, iron and phosphorus.
- Supports healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Source of silicon for the maintenance of healthy skin, nails, and hair.
- Promotes the growth of strong, flexible nails and lustrous hair
- Helps maintain the elasticity and suppleness of the skin
- Supports healthy skin, connective tissues, joints and bones
- Works synergistically with other antioxidants to support the restorative benefits of collagen in every cell in your body
- Each 410 mg capsule of Florasil spring horsetail extract supplies 4.7 mg of silicon from 10 mg of mineral silica
- Uses a special atomized aqueous extraction process developed by Dr. Louis Kervran at the University of Paris
- The silica in Florasil preserves silica's natural composition with bioflavonoids, ensuring the highest bioavailability
- This silica is extracted exclusively from the spring horsetail, freshly harvested in the spring when it contains more soluble silica due to the higher concentration of bioflavonoids in the plant at that time
- Contains a safe and easy-to-absorb silicate in the form of orthosilicic acid
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, Plant-based, Vegan
- 2013 & 2014 Gold Alive Award Winner - Personal Care and Natural Beauty!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.