Intestinal repair nutritional drink mix
- Supports gut barrier integrity and function
- Protects the gastrointestinal tract from oxidative damage and provides support for a healthy intestinal environment
- Provides a gluten free protein source for those with gluten sensitivities
- Targeted nutrients that help support the flow of bile and keep the bowels moving efficiently
- Excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement for those with nutrient malabsorption
- Low allergy potential, gluten free, and low glycemic load and index
RestorX is a gluten-free formula which contains a number of nutrients known to support the restoration of intestinal permeability, and optimize gut barrier integrity and function. L-glutamine is the primary amino acid source for intestinal cells, and also regulates intercellular junction integrity.1N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG) provides the substrate for glycosaminoglycan formation, often impaired with increased intestinal permeability.2Zinc is included, with a deficiency shown to disrupt tight junctions and alter membrane permeability.3
Antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, grape seed extract, milk thistle, and beta carotene, protect the GI from oxidative damage, and provide support for hepatic detoxification of compounds associated with dysbiosis and intestinal dysfunction.4,5,6Quercetin has been shown to be critical to intestinal integrity, in part by stabilizing mast cells which regulate intestinal function and tight junction integrity.7,8,9Bifidobacterium longum(patented strain BB536), a probiotic, has been found to prevent damage to intestinal cells and to increase production of tight junction cell proteins, which improves intestinal integrity.10The use of organic-sprouted brown rice as the gluten-free protein source allows those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities to safely restore intestinal wall health.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.