- 2750 mg DHA
- 20% of the brain is made with DHA
- Contributes to the development
of the brain, eyes and nervous
system in children and adults
- A healthy source of Omega-3
fatty acids, for maintaining
- Attention deficit disorder
- Eye disorders
- Intellectual impairment
- Breast feeding
- Poor coordination
- For truckers and students
who need to stay awake
- Emotional balance
- Chronic depression
Children 1-13 years:
1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) daily with meal.
Children 14-18 years:
3/4 tsp. (3.75ml) daily with meal.
1 tsp. (5ml) daily with meal. Store in a cool, dark area.
Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardines and anchovy oil, cold pressed thyme oil, natural cran-raspberry flavour.
Serving size: 5000mg (1 tsp.) Omega-3 Composition:
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 250 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 2750 mg
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.