Kindervital has a new and improved formula! Kindervital is now gluten-free, yeast-free, lower in sugar, vegan, and free of orange juice to avoid early sensitivities!
Additional improvements to the formula include:
- Vegan vitamin D3 (from lichen)
- Sugar content reduced by half – now 2.5g per 10mL
- Magnesium has been removed to prevent mineral clumping
- A higher amount of calcium; still using calcium lactate and gluconate
- Iodine and choline added – essential nutrients that vegans may be missing from their diet
- New daily dosages
- Delicious juice base – mango juice, apricot juice, and concentrates of pear, pineapple, and passionfruit
- Orange juice removed
- Gluten (wheat germ) & yeast extract removed
- Honey & maple syrup removed
Of course, it's not always possible to ensure that children maintain a healthy diet - especially with their love for crisps, sweets and fatty, sugary foods but a single daily spoonful of delicious tasting Kindervital will ensure that children receive all the vitamins, calcium and trace elements (from plants) they require.
Kindervital is a liquid multivitamin designed for children. It provides children with vitamins A, B, C, D, and E as well as calcium, choline, and iodine. Kindervital is a balanced formula that is an all-natural food base. This product supports the rapid growth requirements of your child, with an emphasis on bone and immune health. The liquid format allows the product to be easily absorbed your child’s developing digestive system. Kindervital is vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free, alcohol-free, and free of artificial additives.
Kindervital is delicious and nutritious! This easy-to-digest liquid multivitamin is suitable for infants, children, and young adults. Containing a natural blend of herbs and fruit juices, Kindervital is absolutely delicious, so even the fussiest child will enjoy the taste. Kindervital contains no less than nine essential vitamins, together with calcium. It's yeast-free to safeguard the health of children who may suffer from allergies to such substances.
Benefits of the formula include:
- Vitamin A is essential for vision and bone health
- Vitamin B’s offer “brain food” for the rapidly growing and developing brain of a child
- Vitamin C works to form collagen in the bones as well as working to support the immune system
- Vitamin D is essential for bone and teeth health
- Vitamin E promotes and supports immunity
- Calcium is a vital mineral that supports a child’s growing bones and developing teeth
- Made with iodine and choline to support the brain, liver, immune, and thyroid
Medicinal Ingredients: Each 10 ml: Vitamin A (Vitamin A palmitate) 225 μg RAE* (750 IU) Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5 μg (200 IU) Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 3.5 mg AT** (5.2 IU) Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 15 mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 0.5 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) 0.5 mg Vitamin B3(Niacinamide) 5 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.6 mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.75 μg Calcium (Calcium lactate pentahydrate, Calcium gluconate) 120 mg Choline (Choline chloride) 25 mg Iodine (Potassium iodide) 60 μg * Retinol activity equivalent **Alpha-Tocopherol equivalent
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, aqueous extracts (from Nasturtium officinale (watercress) herb, spinach leaf, anise fruit, carrot root, apple fruit, rose hips fruit peel, Coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit, German chamomile flower), juice concentrates (pear fruit, pineapple fruit, passion fruit), mango juice, apricot juice, natural flavors, and locust bean gum.
Recommended Dose: Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided. Children age 1 – 3: Take 10 mL once daily with food or a meal. Adults and Children age 4+: Take 10 mL twice daily with food or meals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.