Pascoe Pascofemin 100 Tabs
Homeopathic remedy used to relieve symptoms associated with menopause, PMS, and other hormonal disturbances such as hot flashes, sleep disorders, bloating, mood swings, irritability, breast tenderness, abdominal pain and headaches.
Women naturally go through times of hormone imbalances. Levels of estrogen change as women age. Hormonal imbalances can be caused by puberty and menstruation. Pregnancy can also lead to hormonal imbalances. Hormonal changes also result from perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. Medical conditions can also cause hormonal imbalances. Factors that affect estrogen and testosterone include PCOS, hormone replacement or early menopause. There are many signs of estrogen, testosterone, and hormone imbalances. This may include hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, and mood changes.
Pascofemin is a supplement that uses natural ingredients. PASCOE CANADA's remedy is a hormone-free alternative to prescription medications. The ingredients include Vitex and Pulsatilla. Along with Lilium, the components help to balance levels of estrogen and progesterone. Cimicifuga, known as black cohosh, and Fraxinus help to reestablish harmony. The blend of these components interact with the hormone receptors. Each element has its own specific action on the body. They help modulate estrogen levels. They also help regulate testosterone and progesterone levels.
Proven Results for Hormonal Imbalances
Pascofemin has been proven effective in the treatment of menopause-related and perimenopausal symptoms. In one observational study, Pascofemin was used as a supplement in the treatment of women with menopause.
Symptoms of Menopause:
- Physical: Hot flashes and sweating. As well, lack of energy, headaches, and weight gain.
- Emotional: Depression and difficulty concentrating.
- 79.4% of women reported improvement. Women also found stoppage of menopausal symptoms.
In another observational study, Pascofemin was used in the treatment of menstrual cycle disorders.
- Women reported conditions including PCOS, cortisol levels, and estrogen dominance. Other hormone-related disturbances were also reported.
- Physical: headache, dizziness, and nausea. As well, vomiting, pelvic pain and hot flashes.
- Emotional: fatigue, restlessness, and irritability. Also, mood swings, sleep disorders, and depressive moods.
- 73% of patients had complete elimination of physical symptoms.
- 71% of patients had complete stoppage of emotional symptoms.
Benefits of Pascoe Pascofemin
- Multi-symptom relief
- Non-hormonal supplement
- Authorized for sale Homeopathic remedy by Health Canada
- Proven results for menopause relief and hormonal disturbances
- Extremely gentle
- Easy to use. Simply dilute the oral drops in warm water.
- For best results, use Pascofemin® consistently for 2 to 3 months. Or 2-3 menstrual cycles.
- Suitable for adults and children ages 12 years and older.
Always consult your healthcare provider before starting hormone therapy. Read and follow the label when using herbal remedies or menopause supplements.
Pascofemin® is also available in 100 blister-sealed tablets packs.
1 TABLET CONTAINS: AGNUS CASTUS 2X 30MG CIMICIFUGA 6X 30MG ALETRIS FARINOSA 3X 10MG PULSATILLA 4X 10MG HELONIAS DIOICA 3X 10MG LILIUM TIGRINUM 3X 10MG IGNATIA 4X 10MG SENECIO AUREUS 5X 10MG CAULOPHYLLUM 2X
Adults, children ≥ 12 years: 1-3 tablets 1-3 times a day. Acute: Take 1 tablet every 30-60 minutes no more than 6 times a day.
Under normal storage conditions
Tips & Tricks:
Contraindications: None known. Cautions In the case of fever, in the absence of menstrual bleeding or prolonged bleeding please consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or before using in children under 12 years. This homeopathic remedy contains lactose. Consult your health care practitioner if you are lactose intolerant.