- Improves body composition by building lean muscle.
- Supports healthy blood sugar balance and immune function.
- Promotes healthy weight loss in overweight individuals.
- Minimizes age-related muscle and bone loss.
High protein diets have been shown to improve body composition (percentages of bone, muscle, and fat) by promoting healthy weight loss in those who are overweight, helping athletes build muscle mass, and minimizing muscle and bone loss in the elderly.
Protein also improves cholesterol levels and blood sugar regulation, and reduces risk factors for heart disease. Since the body has no way of storing protein, relatively large amounts of it are required in the diet daily.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.