Flora Flax Oil is organic and made with 100% Canadian flax seeds. It is mechanically pressed at low heat in an oxygen- and light-free environment. It is unrefined and nitrogen-flushed to preserve freshness.
At Flora, we press our oil from the flax seeds we receive from our Canadian farmers. Flora Flax Oil is truly a 'seed to bottle' product! We get the seeds, we press them, and we bottle the oil ourselves.
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Unrefined, virgin oil
- Certified organic
- Canadian flax
- Use uncooked only (on salads, on cooked foods, in yogurt, etc).
- Do not heat Flax Oil.
- For optimal freshness, keep refrigerated and consume within eight weeks of opening.
- Can be frozen to prolong shelf life.
- Globules may appear at low temperatures.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.