- An innovative combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and bioflavonoids.
- Helps to maintain and support healthy hearing.*
- Helps alleviate symptoms of tinnitus.*
- Rich in antioxidants to help protect your hearing.
- Helps defend against damage from free radicals and oxidative activity.*
- Helps to support immune function.
- Provides the nutrients needed for all of your senses.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- GMO free and allergen free.
Bioflavonoidsare a group of approximately 4000 plant pigments that give many flowers and fruits their colours. Citrus bioflavonoids are flavonoids found in citrus fruits such as orange, lemon, tangerine, grapefruit etc. In the Hearing Loss formulation, we use citrus bioflavonoids from bitter orange (citrus aurantium). Bioflavonoids possess antioxidants (molecules that inhibit the oxidation of other molecules) which helps protect the bodys cells from free radical damage, thereby fighting poor health and premature aging.*
Marjoram(Origanum majorana) is a herb in the mint family that originated in Egypt and Arabia. Marjoram is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other phytonutrients. Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties are just some of the positive qualities of this ancient herb. Marjoram helps to normalize blood pressure, reduce the risk of hardening of the arteries, and increase blood circulation by dilating arteries where necessary. Marjoram benefits the entire neurological system and nourishes the brain with its unique components. Sedative and antidepressant properties are also natural strengths of this herb that cannot be ignored.*
Onion(Allium cepa) has been used for thousands of years as food and medicine. Onion is used as a vegetable and comes from the species Allium. Some onion remains have been found dating back to 5000 BC. Onions are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Folic acid (folate). Onions contain phytochemical compounds such as phenols and bioflavonoids. One of the bioflavonoids present in onions is quercetin. Quercetin is a plant pigment belonging to the group of bioflavonoids mentioned earlier. Quercetin helps to lower blood pressure in people with hypertension, which can be very important in cases of hearing loss, because of the relationship between blood pressure and inner ear health. Quercetin also shows promise for reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.*
See the ingredient list for other important components of the Bell Hearing Loss.
*Results may vary.
*Results may vary.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.