- Includes all recognized essential nutrients in superior forms
- Uses properly balanced ratios
- Reflects biological needs and avoids harmful excesses
- Contains nutrients in amounts found in an optimal diet
All the Essentials in Just 3 A Day
The more nutrients a diet contains, the more beneficial it is to the body. Multi Basics 3 contains all recognized essential nutrients in balanced ratios and in
their most superior forms. Along with well known minerals and vitamins, it includes vitamin K2 (MK-4 & MK-7), phytochemicals, choline and inositol.
Everything in Moderation
Many multivitamins are poorly designed, with excessive amounts of nutrients in inappropriate ratios that cause more damage than good. For instance, too
much vitamin A can suppress bone formation, zinc and copper can create deficiencies if imbalanced, and excessive riboflavin (vitamin B2) actually inhibits its absorption and turns urine yellow.
A Harmonious Mixture
Multi Basics 3 avoids the biological cacophony caused by harmful excesses and unbalanced ratios. Instead it presents the best forms of important nutrients in amounts that reflect an optimal diet in order to have the most beneficial impact on your health.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.