- Enhances memory in the elderly
- Promotes phospholipid balance in the brain and enhances neurotransmitter production
- Clinically studied in various cognitive disorder and cerebral injuries
- Provides a source of choline along with added choline for enhanced acetylcholine production
Citicoline is cytidine 5'-diphosphate choline. Citicoline plays a crucial role in the Kennedy pathway, by which the body synthesizes phosphatidylcholine (PC) and, ultimately, other phospholipids, such as phosphatidylserine (PS). By supporting the body's synthesis of new phospholipids in youthful, physiological balance, Citicoline supports brain structure. Extensive research supports the role of Citicoline in supporting optimal cognitive function.
I started taking it a month ago and I already see the results. It elevates MS symptoms related to brain function.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.