Homemade Hand Sanitizer DIY Recipe
• 2 ounce spray bottle
• 5 drops vitamin E oil (optional, this makes for soft hands!)
• 2 tablespoons witch hazel with aloe vera or vodka
• 5 drops lemon essential oil
• 5 drops orange essential oil
• 5 drops tea tree essential oil
• Distilled (or at least filtered, boiled, and cooled) water
1. In the spray bottle, combine the vitamin E oil, witch hazel or vodka, and essential oils. Place the sprayer on tightly and shake well for 15-20 seconds.
2. Open the bottle, and fill to the top with water. Replace sprayer, and shake again for 15-20 seconds.
3. Spray liberally on your hands whenever you feel like they need a a deep clean. Rub hands together until dry.