Natural Sleep Aid & Supplements Online
Brief Description of Sleep Supplements
Supplementing with best natural sleep aids can help alleviate common sleep problems. There are many helpful natural sleep remedies on the market that target either falling asleep or staying asleep and both. Best Natural sleep aids can be found in capsules, chewable gummies, tablets and liquid.
What are Sleep Supplements Used For?
People suffering from sleep disorders like insomnia, not being able to fall asleep or staying asleep can benefit from supplementing with natural sleep aids.
- Jet Lag
- During Cancer Treatment
- Hormonal Imbalances Causing Sleep Disruption
- Stress Related Sleep Issues
- Promote Relaxation
- Ease Anxiety
- Promote Sleep
Types of Sleep Supplements Products
For mild sleep disruptions choosing natural sleep remedies can assist with calming your mind and body for a better-quality sleep. The best natural sleep aids for more chronic insomnia or when enduring a lot of stress, one can purchase a complex of amino acids combined with magnesium
, melatonin and herbal sleep aids to promote better quality sleep and reduce stress. Most effective natural sleep aids with include one or more of the following: Herbs For Sleep
- Chamomile - Calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory
- Passion Flower - Mild sedative, calming, helps get you to sleep and stay asleep
- Lemon Balm - Calms restlessness, relieve pain, reduce stress, negative mood, anxiety
- Valerian - Calming, reduces time to fall asleep, improves sleep
- Kava - Relieve stress, anxiety, insomnia
- Lavender - (Essential Oil & Supplement) Calming, relaxing, reduce stress, anxiety
- Hops: Sedative, relief pain
Amino Acids for Sleep
- 5-HTP - Boosts serotonin (happy hormone), ease depression & anxiety, calming
- GABA - Improve sleep, relieve stress, improve mood and concentration
- L’ Theanine - Reduce time to fall asleep, less sleep disturbances, reduce stress, anxiety, calming
- L’ Tryptophan - Calming, promote sleepiness
Supplements For Sleep
- Melatonin - A hormone that regulates sleep-wake cycle, reduces time to fall asleep
- Magnesium - Relaxes muscles, calming, promote more restful sleep, support restless legs
Pros & Cons of Sleep Supplements
- Support Stress
- Promote Quality Sleep
- Non-Habit Forming
- Melatonin Can Cause Morning Grogginess and Need to Be Adjusted.
- Can Take Several Days to Change Sleep Cycle
Top Sleep Products Brands & USPs
Shop Nature's Source
and Nature's Signature for some of the top natural sleep aids Canada, with brands like AOR, Douglas Labs, Pascoe, Bio Clinics, Restorative, St. Francis, Botanica, Aeryon, CanPrev, Healthology. Our qualified staff can assist you with buying the right natural sleep remedies to improve your sleep quality.
- Douglas Labs
- Bio Clinics
- St. Francis
Why Choose Nature's Source to Buy Sleep Supplement?
For the best natural sleep aid, shop online or instore at Nature’s Source and Nature’s Signature. We carry the top natural sleeping pills to help you achieve better sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sleep Supplements
Are Natural Sleep Aids Regulated by the Government?
Yes. best natural Sleep Aids in Canada are required to be regulated and receive NPN numbers, similar to DIN for pharmaceuticals.
What Helps Seniors Sleep Better?
Melatonin and magnesium can be safe options for seniors to assist with sleep. Some may benefit in a slow released form of magnesium to decrease waking up through the night.
Are Natural Sleep Aids Safe?
Most Herbal sleep aids are safe to take with little side effects. Consult with staff or a health practitioner if you’re on medication.
Are There Side Effects From Herbal Sleep Aids?
There are very few side effects of herbal sleep aids supplements, however they can occur. Speak to your doctor if you’re on medication that can interact.
Are Natural Sleep Aids Safe for Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women?
Supplementing with magnesium (bisglycinate) is safe during pregnancy and nursing.
Should You Talk to a Doctor Before Taking Natural Sleep Aids?
Talk to a Doctor before taking herbal sleep aids if you are taking medication.
How Many Mg of Sleeping Pills Is Safe?
Mg (magnesium) in sleeping pills is safe to take up to 400 mg. If you consume too high a dose of magnesium, it can lead to lose stools or diarrhea.