Brief Description of Calcium Magnesium Supplements
Best Calcium magnesium supplements offer a number of health benefits. Calcium and magnesium supplements are most commonly used for strengthening and maintaining healthy bones and density. The best calcium and magnesium tablets combine vitamin D3,
vitamin K2 and/or other essential nutrients to better absorb in the body with higher efficacy.
What are Calcium Magnesium Mineral Supplements Used For?
Calcium and magnesium tablets are crucial minerals for bones, teeth, nails and muscle. Best calcium magnesium supplements are useful in regulating blood pressure and cholesterol levels, relaxation and in maintaining heart health. Other Benefits Include
- Bone and Teeth Formation
- Maintain Bone Porosity
- Maintain Body Strength
- Maintain Bone Health
- Muscle Relaxation and Repair
- Support Healing Broken or Fractured Bones
Types of Calcium Magnesium Mineral Supplements Products
and magnesium supplements are available in a variety of dosage forms including tablets, chewable tablets, capsules, liquids and powders. You can take calcium and magnesium together for better absorption. Common types of the best calcium magnesium supplements are:
- Calcium Carbonate - High source of elemental calcium but with a poorer absorption rate.
- Coral Calcium - Naturally contains calcium, magnesium and trace minerals
- Calcium Citrate - Can be taken with or without food, highly absorbable
- Calcium Bisglycinate - Attached to an amino acid for better absorption
- Algae Calcium - Sourced from sea vegetables supplying calcium carbonate and trace minerals
- MCHC (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite) A variation of bonemeal-inhibits bone loss and increases bone density
- Magnesium Oxide: It is commonly used to encourage bowel movements when constipated.
- Magnesium Citrate: It is a better absorbed form for relaxation, sleep and for mild constipation, muscle relaxation.
- Magnesium Bis-Glycinate: It is the most commonly used source of magnesium. This is due to its great absorption. This form of magnesium is attached to an amino acid glycine which allows optimal absorption with little effects on the bowel. It promotes relaxation and is recommended for anxiety, stress, insomnia, chronic pain and tight, sore muscles.
- Magnesium Malate: Helps to relieve muscle pain and tender points in those who suffer from fibromyalgia.
Pros & Cons of Calcium Magnesium Mineral Supplements
- Help Bone and Teeth Formation
- Help Maintain Body Strength
- Assist in the Movement of Muscles
- Assist With Nerve Messages Between the Brain and Body
- Help Blood Flow as Vessels Relax and Constrict
- Release Hormones and Enzymes That Help with Body Functions
- Promote Restful Sleep
- Muscle Relaxation
- Calcium and Magnesium for Pregnancy
- Some Calcium and Magnesium Tablets or Capsules Can Be Difficult to Swallow
- Better Absorption When Taken with Food
- Some Formulas Require Up to 6 Capsules Daily for More Therapeutic Effects
Top Calcium Magnesium Mineral Products Brands & USPs
Finding the best calcium and magnesium tablets is made easy when shopping at Nature’s Source
and Nature’s Signature. Carrying brands with high efficacy and recommended by health practitioners. We carry calcium and calcium formulas. Also available are calcium tablets for women and calcium tablets for men to support specific needs throughout the years. This allows you to supplement according to your needs. Find Your Cal Mag Supplements by Top Brands Like
- Cyto Matrix
- Douglas Labs
- Certified Naturals
- Nature's Way
Why Choose Nature's Source to Buy Calcium Magnesium Mineral Supplement?
Nature's Source and Nature's Signature sell Canada's best calcium magnesium supplements in highly absorbable forms like Cal mag liquid, capsules, tablets and chewable tablets. Available products contain the best forms to support your daily health by great brands. Shop now for calcium magnesium supplements for the whole family, online and instore at Nature's Source and Nature's Signature!
Frequently Asked Questions About Calcium Magnesium Mineral Supplements
Can I Take Magnesium Every Day?
How much magnesium you can take per day depends on the individual. Average adult can safely take 200 mg daily. Consult a health practitioner.
When Should You Take Cal Mag Supplements?
Take daily when advised by a physician. Follow instructions on the label for doses.
Is It Ok to Take Magnesium Every Night?
Yes, you can take magnesium every night, especially for sleep and restless legs.
Should I Take Magnesium Every Day?
Many North Americans are depleted of magnesium so you can take magnesium every day.
What Is the Most Common Side Effect of Calcium Supplementation?
It is rare for calcium pills to have side effects when taking the recommended dose. Calcium Tablets Side Effects can be gas or belching. People with kidney disease should advise their doctor.
Does Magnesium and Calcium Tablets Help You Sleep?
Calcium Magnesium does help you sleep. It can be calming and promote a restful sleep. Yes. This can depend on the amount of magnesium in the formula. Some may be more effective than others depending on the amount of magnesium.
How Much Cal Mag Supplements Should I Take During Pregnancy?
Cal mag supplements are safe during pregnancy, but should not be taken at the same time as a multivitamin
with iron or an iron supplement.